Approx. Rs 500 / pieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||4 piece|
|Voltage Range||440 V|
|Operating Temp||750 Deg C|
|Brand||Elmec Heaters & Appliances|
Elmec High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters are manufactured with most advanced technology and quality raw materials, enables usage with high watts in small spaces and advanced manufacturing process ensures our heaters are vibration proof and thus ensures excellent reliability in heavy duty working conditions (Like Plastic Processing, Printing, Packaging and automobile industries where the heaters are subjected to heavy vibrations). The high performance is achieved by correct installation of the cartridge heaters. The perfect fitness of the heater in the hole facilitates good heat exchange between the surfaces of heater and mass to be heated thus increases the heater life and reduces energy loss.
High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters With Built In Thermocouple:
Cartridge heaters can be produced with built in ‘J’ or ‘K’ type thermocouples to provide heat control to increase heater life and to save energyTypes Of Thermocouple:
|J||Iron (+)||White||Constantan (-)||Red||-20°C to + 750°C|
|K||Chromel (+)||Yellow||Alumel (-)||Red||-20°C to + 1260°C|
|Diameter||– 0.02 to – 0.08 mm|
|Length||Up to 100mm + 2mm|
|Over 100mm + 1% to 3%|
|Wattage||– 10% to + 5% (+ 5% available upon request)|
|Resistance||+ 10% to – 5% (+ 5% available upon request)|
|Maximum working temperature allowed on sheath 750°C|Advantages:
|High Watt Density||Max.150 W/Sq.inch|
|Medium Watt Density||Max. 65 W/Sq.inch|
|Low Watt Density||Max. 25W/Sq.inch|
- High watt density cartridge heaters make it possible to have high watts in less space without sacrificing lifetime.
- Proof against shock and vibration.
- Excellent heat transfer.
- Maximum operating temperature 1400°F (750°C) on heater surface.
- Our heaters are cylindrically ground to have better surface contact and minimum hole tolerance.
- Leak proof Tig welded end cap prevents heater contamination due to the entry of any foreign materials.
- Injection Moulding Machine
- Blow Moulding Machine
- Plastic Extruder & Extrusion Dies
- Hot Runner Moulds
- Hot Stamping
- Food Processing
- Medical Equipment
- Packaging Equipment
- Moulds & Dies
- Rubber Industry
- Chemical Industry